doula, postpartum doula, birth doula, baby planning, baby nurse, night nurse, doula seattle, doula bellevue, doula mukilteo, doula shoreline, doula redmond, doula kirkland, doula bothell, doula woodinville, doula madison park, doula medina, night nanny, baby shower, sleep training, baby, parent coaching, sleep help, coaching, baby, birth, breastfeeding, breast feeding, lactation, parent resources
Nurture Seattle LLC | Seattle, Washington | email@example.com
Do you want to find ways to Nurture your family and parenting? Do you want to be more in touch with your family's needs, as well as your own needs?
Parent Coaching is a unique, creative way to assist you in your day-to-day, busy life as a parent. Parent Coaching will support you to "be the best parent you can be"!
Each family has different needs. Some of the ways Parent Coaching can help you are:
- Understanding your child's developmental needs and how you can nurture success at school and for the future
- Discovering and understanding your parenting style and tuning into your "parenting intuition"
- Assisting you and your partner to understand each other's parenting style and how this can build an authentic fulfilled family life
- Gaining clarity on your values and goals as a parent
- Discovering how media and technology impacts families and children's learning
- Importance of self-care so you can have more resources for your parenting
- Assisting you to implement new attitudes and strategies for a loving, supportive family environment
What other parents are saying about Stacey's Parent Coaching services . . . .
Stacey helped to build my confidence as a mother. She offered sensible solutions to many of my parenting conflicts. Our discussions frequently conveyed that I was doing the right things to nurture my son's developmental growth. I'm learning to trust my parental instincts. -- AS
I can't say enough great things about Stacey. Her demeanor and style make the parent coaching experience very comfortable and non-judgmental. The time we spent with Stacey was very valuable. It isn't very often in our hectic lives that we get to sit down and reflect on our goals as parents. It was so nice to have Stacey to help guide us in our direction. -- AK